Wednesday 5 December 2012

Adventdoodle 5 …

Something you want from Santa:

Mein Wunsch an den Weihnachtsmann:





There's a few things I would like … but this is definitely the "essence" whish at the moment. Ok Santa, it's difficult, but pleeeaaase, could you try?

Es gäbe da so Einiges was mir gefallen könnte … aber mehr Zeit fürs designen ist im Moment der wichtigste Wunsch. Ok Weihnachtsmann, das ist schwierig, aber bittebitte, laß Dir was einfallen!

Learn more about the Advent Doodle Challenge at Faye Brown's Blog here.
Mehr Infos über die Advent Doodle Challenge gibt es hier auf Faye Brown's Blog.

2 comments:

  1. If only we could share this wish, then I could make some doodles for Faye Brown challenge too!! Can I get my share earlier?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Virginia, I guess we all wish for this …

      Delete