Saturday 28 November 2015

New prints in my Minted store!

These pieces have recently been launched on Minted and are available as art prints now.

First up here's "Essential Garden", a series of mixed media prints. Papercut, monoprinting, drawing and digital. They're inspired by planting our rooftop garden. There's lots of good memories attached to this series, so it feels fab to see them in my store!

 





I had to add this screenshot as I really like how they look all together:



And then there's this piece, mixed media again, papercut, monoprinting, drawing, watercolour and digital: "Cactus Night", based on a memory of a peaceful summer's night. Available in three colourways, violet dusk, midnight blue and silver dawn.



An then finally here are my two wins from this summer's Minted+ Domino Art Challenge, now available too as Limited Edition Prints: "The Willow Twins", a dreamy landscape from Flanders …


 and finally "Seated in Blue", one of my all time fave model drawings :-) Really happy to see it on there!


Hoping you'll like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment