Tuesday 27 January 2015

Words and Letters 2: Jewel days … Juwelentage




Every single day is precious. Sure there are always darker and downright nasty days when I keep forgetting this … but generally I do believe that our time on earth should be celebrated!
My handlettering was done with a brush and gouache. It is part of a bigger project that I will probably show here on the blog a bit later on in the week. And I am happy to report that this time I didn't try to navigate around using words like before but dived right into it :-)

Jeder Tag
ist kostbar. Klar gibt es immer wieder dunkle und eklige Tage an denen ich das vergesse … aber im Großen und Ganzen glaube ich daran, daß unsere Zeit hier auf Erden gefeiert werden sollte!
Der Spruch ist mit Pinsel und Gouache geschrieben. Er ist Teil eines größeren Projektes, das ich wohl Ende der Woche hier im Blog zeigen werde. Und ich kann sagen, daß ich diesmal nicht versucht habe, mich irgendwie um die Kalligraphie zu drücken, sondern mich gleich drauf gestürzt habe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment