Friday 23 October 2015

#Inktober, week 3


Hello, here' s week 3 of my inky october! I love how my sketchbook is filling up. I'll be calling this one my "book of ideas" :-)



Seeing lots of Christmas decorations in the shops (already!!!) made me think of Christmas carols. I could just stop myself giving wings to the singing girl … no way! It's only mid October.


No idea why I love painting horses? They come up every now and again. Probably I am drawn to their movement and the feeling of travel and freedom they evoke …


On Tuesday I doodled some folksy flowers … and that kind of set the theme for the rest of the week. Once hooked, one idea led to another. I will certainly work on further with some of these …




Now onwards to week 4 …Halloween week! I bet there will be some spooky stuff coming up …


4 comments:

  1. Lovely work, Eva! I don't know how I wasn't following you from your page... well, I am now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! Yes good to connect :-) I haven't been sooo active on FB … but I am trying to get better!

      Delete