Sunday 11 December 2016

Skyblue by Eva Marion

Welcome to my new shop – for original art! Doors are open! Finally ;-)
It took me a bit, but after getting more requests for original paintings lately, I decided to take the plunge and to open up an Etsy shop.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SkyblueByEvaMarion

So this is "Skyblue"www.etsy.com/shop/SkyblueByEvaMarion – named after one of my fave watercolour hues.
In there you'll find my "classics":
- original watercolour paintings, landscapes and florals
- and handpulled prints of my aquatint etchings.

I hope you'll like it!


P.s.: For those who are super quick, here's an Etsy promo, still valid until tomorrow night:
Buy a gift. Get a gift.
Spend $50 on your first-ever order and get $10 towards your next one. Ends 12/12. 
Full details: etsy.me/welcomecredit
Happy shopping :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment